Friday, June 24, 2011

BLOG #008: New Website Redesign!

Hello!  Lisamalanij.com is back up and running complete with entire redesign including video, scrolling photo galleries,  and integrated blog!  Major props to my designer Mike Stone for the site facelift.
I’m very happy to have a cohesive place to promote my professional work and musings all in one site.

For the moment I am working two jobs (I am a Beauty Advisor for Clinique and temporarily working at my local gym) plus my freelancing  so life is a bit hectic and my design work has been temporarily on the back burner.  I have a new conceptual collection that has evolved into something  into two collections, as well as my upcycled 3xHearts line.

But never fear, I will be updating my blog frequently.  Watch over this space for updates through the blog for local events, trends, fashions, outfits, and of course current projects, illustrations, items for sale, and Lisa fashion news.

It’s good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment